Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Are You Still a Mary Engelbreit Fan???

Today I received a catalogue from a company which is new to Sweet Tooth.  We had some of their Art Poles and Art Pots for Christmas.

Flipping through their HUGE catalogue I found a large section of BRAND NEW MARY ENGELBREIT miniatures, scenes you can put together with different characters or individual pieces which you can use to decorate.

Is there anyone out there still looking for Mary Engelbreit's art and products?  If so, I would really like to hear from you and soon.....the Dallas Market is coming up January 20 and we need to focus on what we are going to bring into the store.

You may ask:  Hey, do you like these new items?  Well, sure I do.  I have never lost my love for Mary's art, her sayings, her little girls and all that stuff.  I am the person who has every issue of her magazine and I still have dolls, nick nacks, etc.  I even have boxes of Mary's work in my storage room.

So it's not fair for me to launch a renewed interest in Mary if time has passed her by.  I need your imput.  Let me know if you would like to see Mary Engelbreit again at Sweet Tooth.

Email:  jdarby03@sbcglobal.net.

1 comment: