Thursday, February 23, 2017

What's A Candy Girl To Do

Remember my post about the James Harden candy beards which were coming to the nearest candy store in your neighborhood?

I was so excited last week when one of our distributors sales rep brought a sample of the package of The Beard candy, so I ordered it as fast as I could.

Boo hoo!  the order came this week minus The Beard candy!!   

I was consoled by the arrival of the Gummi Sushi and the Gummi Pizza boxes.  And finally, the new manufacturer of Strawberry Licorice Wheels came through, as well as the Black Licorice Wheels and one of our favorites:  the Violet Crumble bar from Australia.

What's a Candy Girl to do when The Beard disappoints me?  I split a Violet Crumble bar with Jeff and it really did make up for that disappointment.

Now I am already searching for the new Halloween candies...believe it.....that season is already upon us. I am intrigued with the Crazy Teeth with Slime Candy in the center and the spooky lantern with lights and sounds and of course, a candy bracelet.

However on the gift side we received the Flint remover (a totally cool looking lint remover which opens like a lipstick and can be tucked away in your purse or brief case) and the new PUR Tumbler with the extra layer of copper to outdo the Yeti Tumbler.  In a test to see which would keep the ice cubes longer, the PUR Tumbler outdid the Yeti by 4 hours and the cost is less for the PUR.

What a world ....Candy & Gifts....always something new around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment