Thursday, November 15, 2018

Here's My Testimonial

Some of us know that at a certain time in life brown spots begin to appear on your arms, hands, sometimes your legs.  If you have pale skin, those brown spots are really noticeable.  The drug stores sell all sorts of creams to fade them, however, let's face it, those creams don't work one bit!!

So now I am going to provide a testimony on brown spots.  I've got them...I'm not too happy about it and I'd like to wish them away.  

But here is my testimony and it is really true!!  Years ago we were at the Gift Market in a showroom where a company was introducing a hand, body and foot lotion which was endorsed by Meredith Baxter.  Remember her on the t.v. show with Michael J. Fox...she played his mom.

We listened to the spiel and bought the line.  It is called Caren.  One of the other appealing aspects of Caren is that part of the sales are donated to Cancer Research.

But here's the deal:  I have been faithfully using Caren body lotion on a daily basis.  After my morning shower, I spread it on my arms and my legs.  It is my ritual and I hadn't been paying too much attention to any results from the lotion...I just knew that it felt good and the scent was not overpowering.

Recently I noticed that those awful brown spots had been fading.  What? I asked myself.  Could it really be that the Caren lotion was working and fading those spots?

I remember talking to one of Caren's spokespeople who had been a skater....professionally, I think.  He had decided to try the foot cream on his crusty old feet and he experimented by putting the cream on one foot, but not on the other.

I was skeptical about that story when he told me that the skin on the foot with the cream had softened and was showing great improvement.

So shame on me for doubting his story, cuz now I have a similiar story of my own.  Of course Caren has its 2 shelves at Sweet Tooth.  I no longer look at Caren as a pretty after-the-shower lotion.  I look on it as a product which actually does what it says.

Stay tuned for more testimonials and come try Caren lotions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment